Missing My Morning Kick!

I started eating cereals in US, for lack of any better alternative. I tried many different brands while avoiding the junk-cereals as I call them (all those chocolate roasted and coated and what not ... I hate chocolate!).
I finally got hooked on two cereals from the brand: POST


POST Honey Bunches of Oats


and the other one:


POST Great Grains: Raisins, Dates and Pecans


Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find POST brand in UAE, or Europe for that matter either. I have tried Kellog's bunches and oats and other brans here, but nothing comes even close.

So if any soul out there knows how to get these in UAE, please please msg me :)
I shall be grateful.


My stock :) [updated: 2 April 2011

Comments

Salam Kh said…
well I am not sure that i saw this brand here, but did u try looking in Geant or Spinneys, some times they import stuff directly from the US?
Myself.. said…
You can find POST cereals at WESTZONE Supermarket in Mirdif (they carry not-so-common American brands on and off)
I dunno if they hav the exact kind that u r in search of...
I J said…
what would I do without your expert advices :)

Got one of the two from the WESTZONE and they ran out the other one. Hopefully will get it next time.

thanks though ...