15 films

somebody asked:

Fifteen films you've seen that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes...
So here goes, the numbering doesn't mean anything:


1) 2046 [Chinese]
2) Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon [Chinese]
3) Amelie (the best) [french]
4) legends of the fall
5) English patient
6) Inception
7) The Piano Teacher (French) - but don't watch it :)
8) Leolo [french]
9) Hable Con Ella (Talk to her) [spanish]
10) LOTR
11) Antichrist ( i don't recommend it to anyone)
12) COME and SEE [russian]
13) Malena(Italian)
14) Il Postino [Italian]
15) Trainspotting(i removed the original film here, as this is a public blog :) )

comments are welcome...

Comments

Salam Kh said…
WoW !
I don't know any of them, except the matrix that I could not handle watching the first 50 min or less (it was so boring).
weird movies though ...
I J said…
a lot of it depends on 'why' you watch the movies: plain escapism or something more...

quoting someone:
"I watch movies for the same reason I read books, listen to music or visit art galleries.

Its a window into the soul of the human experience. Suspending disbelief, a good film will transport you to another world or into the darkest reaches of the psyche.

Taking this viewer to places where dreams come true and seeing the world through other peoples eyes.

Blurring the line between reality and fiction to create stories that hopefully inspire thought and elicit very real emotions"
I J said…
I have to include DEVDAS (indian) movie there. It is one of the most beautiful and rich indian movie I have ever seen.
Unknown said…
I am discovering another side of u..
Anonymous said…
devdas is the only indian i have seen and loved it, but how about including gladiator in the list??
I J said…
It was nice, but a commercial movie.
Anonymous said…
Ghalib with naseerudin shah was mater piece.