Euro Trip (1) : start

I have been too lazy to write about my Euro Trip, probably I am afraid it'd take too long!

Anyway, here is our route:


I rented a car from Hertz, was about just 270 Euros for 8 days. Not bad!

We were four people, my wife and I and the plan was to pickup my friend Imran Rauf and his wife who live in Saarbrucken, Germany.

itinerary:
Start from Rennes in the morning, drive to Saarbrucken via Paris. Next day, drive to the black-forest region (baden-baden) in south-eastern Germany. On the third day, drive to Lake Konstanze on the German and the Swiss border and drive into Austria , exploring the Austrian Alps, and stay the night in Innsbruck, Austria. On the fourth day, we head off to the Neuschwanstein castle in Bavaria, Germany (to catch a glimpse of Cinderalla :) ) and then to the trully breath-taking town of Hallstatt, Austria and reach Vienna in the night. On the fifth day, after exploring Vienna, head to Prague, Czech for two nights. On our way back on the 7th day, after a short tour of Munich, come back to Saarbrucken and then to Rennes, after some grocery shopping in Paris.

Let's see how well I remember my trip :)

Comments