Iranian Club, Dubai

Since coming to UAE, i have been to Iranian restaurants several times. Their BBQ does has mostly a Lebanese taste, at least to my Pakistani spicy taste buds.

One thing that I really like eating again and again and again, is the Zereshk Polo. This really is their most famous dish, probably like the Biryani for Pakistani cuisine. It is in fact plain rice with saffron, cooked in meat or chicken, and has the Zereshk toppings, which is basically barberries.

I have just tried two Iranian restaurant: One is the SADAF restaurant, that has many branches in UAE. The other one is the Iranian club, which is near the American Hospital, Dubai.

Below Pics from Iranian Club:


Zereshk Polo





Although I prefer the Zereshk Polo at the Sadaf restaurant, but my Iranian friend told me that the Iranian club offers more authentic Iranian food.



Cooked at home


If you are interested, you can get these barberries from Dubai, you'd have to go to the spice souk in Deira, good luck finding the parking!
You can also get it from the Sharjah Mina area, near the Museum district.

Comments

Nice post!
Best Iranian Restaurant in Abu Dhabi intends to serve the most delicious food.